LIVE Interactive Workshops
Check back often!
Comprehensive Mentorship Program
Zero to CD
Zero to CD is an online group mentorship program designed to provide support, structure, and accountability for people who are new to competition obedience and looking to earn their Novice level title AND to make competition obedience accessible to all dogs and handlers through force-free, positive reinforcement-based methods.
The next round of enrollment will begin October 2018! Click on the link to find out more about what this program is about, and stay tuned for enrollment details!
Independent Study Workshops
UNCHAIN YOUR PERFORMANCE – FDSA Webinar
- Date: Monday, October 1st 2018
- Time: 6-7pm Pacific Time (9-10pm Eastern).
- Registration: Saturday, September 22, 2018 at Noon (PDT) / 9AM (EDT)
- Pre-requisites HERE.
Syllabus (Still Under Construction)
- Cues as reinforcers
- Zen bowl review
- Reinforcement rituals
- Voluntarily entering food-free space to access reinforcer
- Leash on/off routine
- Exit the ring to reinforcement
- Transitioning between exercises
- Sequencing exercises to final reinforcement ritual
Precise Positions: Building Confidence And Control
- Next session begins August 1 2018 [Enroll July 22 2018]
- This class is a follow-up to Devil in the Details (you might call it Devil in the Details, part DEUX!).
- In this class, we will take the precise movements we built in the previous class, and using the tools (platforms, targeting, etc) from that class, put the behaviors on cue, fade the props, add distance, and build confidence and enthusiasm into the performance.